People have the wrong notion when they mention that ‘greater the rent, better the experience’. Budget hotels can also give you the best lodging services at an affordable amount.
Bhimtal is a destination that has many interesting points for the tourists. It offers many hotels, both budget and luxurious, for the visitors. Five star hotels are perfect for well-to-do families and celebrities, while the budget hotels in Bhimtal are for the tourist who want to stay at lower and affordable rent.
If your travel budget is small, choose a low cost hotel to save your cash for other expenses. You can use the money for visiting other destinations and indulging in adventurous activities. You can find your budget hotel in every nook and corner in Bhimtal.
The rooms of a budget hotel may not be lavish as its luxury counterpart, but the service rendered here can be equivalent. The food served here is the best that you can have at any good restaurants. When in Bhimtal, you can request for a guide and hire a car to visit the famous visiting points. They offer all basic services that is required on a trip, while keeping the stay cost at its minimum.
Budget hotels in Bhimtal near the Lake are situated in the most picturesque setting amid the green forest. Perched at a higher altitude, most of the rooms offer the view of the glimmering Lake. You can stand on the balcony watching the enchanting view of the Lake at sunrise and at sunset.
The money that you save when lodging into a budget hotel can be spent on the array of activities conducted here.
– Trekking: Trekking adventure in Bhimtal is centred in locations like Pine Riviera and in the dense forests that surrounds the Bhimtal Lake.
– Para Gliding: You can enjoy para gliding at Naukuchiatal that is about 4 km from Bhimtal. You can enjoy gliding like a bird with the blue sky overhead and the lush green forests and fields below.
– Boating: You can enjoy boating and paddling in the Bhimtal Lake which is bigger than the Naini Lake. The Lake is surrounded by forest covered mountains and has an island in its centre.
– Horse Riding: You can enjoy horse riding at Bara Pathar, 25 km from Bhimtal. You can hire a horse and ride through the trails surrounded by splendid Natural beauty.
– Cycling/ biking: Explore the beauty that surrounds Bhimtal on a cycle or a bike. You can hire a cycle/bike and move freely in the region, exploring the hidden treasures of Bhimtal.
If you are thinking of selecting a budget hotel in Bhimtal, browse the website to select the hotel that provides the best amenities at an affordable price.