Come and discover Uttarakhand drenched in its alluring beauty, enticing tourists to view some of the most exotic locations engraved on its land. There is something mesmerising that pulls you towards destinations like Nainital and Bhimtal. Come and set your foot on Uttarakhand to experience harmonious Nature.
Uttarakhand is a hit spot to shy away from the sticky heat and pollution of cities. Be close to Nature, staying at the resorts in Uttarakhand, snuggled at remote villages, enveloped by trees, mountains and mists echoing with the stupendous twitters of birds. Staying at a village gives you an advantage of conversing with the locals, scrutinising their culture and simplicity. The locals are friendly and can provide valuable information about organic farming and valuable herbs.
Unwind yourself in the comfortable ambience of the rooms of the resorts in Uttarakhand. Fitted with modern amenities like internet/Wi-Fi, LCD, DVD player, electric kettle, etc., along with an attached bathroom – the rooms of the resorts in Uttarakhand are a pleasure to lodge into. Each room has a bay window or a balcony that offers a sweeping view of the aesthetic visuals of the snow-covered peaks, the valleys and the moors.
The restaurant of a resort serves the best meal for their guests. The spread consists of Indian, Chinese, Moghlai and International cuisine. Your vacation to Uttrakhand will be incomplete if you don’t treat yourself with Aloo ke Gutke, Kumaoni Raita, Gahat ki Dal, Kandalee ka Saag, Sani hui Muli, Baadi, Ras-Bhaat, Faanda andThatwaani. Your meal will be incomplete without sweet dishes like Jhangora ki Kheer, Bal Mithai and Arsa.
Tourists associated with spiritual beliefs visit the place for its divinity, as for the Nature lovers, they find divinity in the ceaseless natural beauty of Uttarakhand. Live a life of fulfilment by visiting some of the most enchanting destinations of Uttarakhand such as,
- Dehradun: The capital of Uttarakhand, visited for the architectural display of some ancient structures.
- Nainital: Some of the tourist attractions in Nainital include Naini Lake, Nainital Zoo, Eco Cave Gardens and Tiffin Top.
- Rishikesh: This place is also known as the Yoga Capital of the world.
- Kedarnath: Located in the Himalayan Ranges, this town is one of the most popular pilgrimage centres in Uttarakhand.
- Almora: Located on the eastern side of Uttarakhand, this place has a rich cultural heritage.
- Ranikhet: This dream destination also known as the ‘Queens Land.’
At the resorts, you can enjoy guided treks and wildlife excursions by day and share your evening meals with new friends, gazing up at the star-filled sky before falling asleep.